Saturday, August 15, 2009

Noodles in a bag


Before I left home I made sure to say adios to Mong Kok. With shopping and crowds galore, Mong Kok is a pit stop for all tourists and locals alike. My destination was Mong Kok Centre, a mall formatted more like a market with tiny stores and stalls selling little trinkets, clothing, and accessories. Surprisingly my mission in this outing was not to shop. All my heart desired that day was a bag of noodles.


On the ground floor is a stall that provides the 'bag of noodle' service. Step one is to choose what type of noodles you want, then you proceed to choose 3 toppings to go with your noodles. Once selected, someone takes all the bags of what you've selected, combines them into one, mix
es in either garlic or spicy sauce, and you're good to go!



The best part of it is...this snack hardly puts a dent in your wallet!
Each bag of noodles, including toppings only costs $5!

man man sik,
Elyssa Yuen

2 comments: